Bienvenidos al Hostal La Milagrosa

En el Hostal La Milagrosa de Trinidad, Cuba, rentamos dos habitaciones dobles en suite con aire acondicionado y baño con agua fría y caliente las 24 horas, más…



Recomendado en:

martes, 12 de enero de 2010

“Excellent particular house!”

Whenever I go to Trinidad - and as a professional photographer I've been there a lot - I always stay at Milagros and Bury. Especially their friendliness, clean rooms and perfect location do it for me.

I have stayed in a lot of casa particulars all over the island, and Hostal La Milagrosa is in my top three. Try Bury's Italian dishes or a good haircut. Mila has always been very helpful to me, giving me the best tips about Trinidad, public transportation and other chit chat.

Go there, you will go back!

Frederic Vanwalleghem


Fre31

Frederic

No hay comentarios: