Bienvenidos al Hostal La Milagrosa

En el Hostal La Milagrosa de Trinidad, Cuba, rentamos dos habitaciones dobles en suite con aire acondicionado y baño con agua fría y caliente las 24 horas, más…



Recomendado en:

martes, 19 de mayo de 2009

“Relaxed, quirky and fun”


My partner and I stayed here for 5 nights back in April and had a blast. Bury and Mila are wonderful hosts, a really lovely couple. Bury's cooking is amazing (beware the portion sizes!).
I had my birthday while there and they secretly arranged for two singer/guitarists to perform for me. It embarrassed the hell out of me but was a lovely touch.
The location of the guest house is perfect as it is just slightly out of the main centre which means that it is a little quieter but still well within walking distance of everywhere interesting.
I can't recommend this guesthouse highly enough. It was one of the highlights of our travels in Cuba.


BobbyOnionLondon

London

No hay comentarios: