Bienvenidos al Hostal La Milagrosa

En el Hostal La Milagrosa de Trinidad, Cuba, rentamos dos habitaciones dobles en suite con aire acondicionado y baño con agua fría y caliente las 24 horas, más…



Recomendado en:

jueves, 22 de octubre de 2009

“Counting the days until I return”


I have been traveling to Cuba for years. I used to spend a week in Havana, then maybe a week or two in Trinidad. Then I met Milagros and Bury... Now I get to Havana and start looking for the next car or bus to Trinidad so I can get back to them as soon as possible. Great loving hosts, generous with their time, their house, and their beautiful family. Every night on the terrace for the sunset and a thousand laughs, Bury in the kitchen or at the barbeque creating the best food in Cuba. I have met wonderful people from all over the world, and I can honestly say that Milagros and Bury are my favorites. Stay with them and find out for yourselves.


AlbroSwiftAlaska

Alaska

No hay comentarios: